Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I know there are hundreds of Purdue students and staff members that are blogging but I haven't been able to find a group blog anywhere and thought it was high time to get one started. I am always trying to blog about Purdue related things over on my blog, BloggingPurdue, but usually end up writing about myself and other things that aren't related to Purdue. So, I'm going to try to post all of my Purdue related items over here. BUT, I also intend to look for others to contribute to this blog to help keep it going.

So, if you want to join, drop me a line at bloggingpurdue@yahoo.com and I'll get back to you. Include a link(s) to your blog(s) so I can check them out and include them in the links section over on the side (which I have not made yet). If you know of any blogs/Xanga sites/journals, etc. by Purdue people, send me a link so I can include that, too.

I'm not sure how many people I'm going to limit it to. We'll have to see how busy it gets.

I'm also going to start a Purdue Blog Ring, so let me know if you are interested in that.

Some of the things that could possible be blogged about on this blog could be: Purdue basketball, football, baseball, concerts, music, ipod or ipods, games, sports, podcast, podcasts, college life, math, science, english, education, wikipedia, television, movies, Paris Hilton, NFL, Limewire, MySpace, Facebook, TheFacebook, Apple, Mac, Windows, Microsoft, Bill Gates, Orville Redenbacher, Neil Armstrong and any of a number of other things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home