Saturday, August 12, 2006

A few more needed

I’m still looking for a few more posters- possibly a couple of new students, an athlete or two, some people that are in various organizations (band, clubs, etc.) and maybe a person or two that is new to the U.S and some more photo bloggers. There are several people that I'm waiting on responses from, one of whom is involved with the BGR going on right now.

It was nice seeing campus alive again. I'm not really crazy about classes starting but at least there will be something to do around here, once again. I missed out on the free food over at Follet's this evening because I was too early and then too late when I went back. There was a wedding going on over in Hort park and it looked like the band had something going on over at the Music Hall.

Picture overload coming later tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home