Saturday, December 16, 2006

More Bloggers needed

OK, I was hoping to add at least four or five more bloggers to the list but haven't had the time to really look for people during the past semester. If anyone has any suggestions, let me know at bloggingpurdue@yahoo.com - send a link to their current blog and an e-mail address.

We've been averaging 400 unique visitors/month but it has slowed a little over the past month and a half- repeat visits are also down but it looks like there are about 100 people or so who regularly check in. I'm not sure how many people are hitting us up through news readers. There is a definite correlation between number of posts per week and number of visitors.

I've heard some other bloggers comment how this past semester was a bitch and there was no time for blogging and I would have to say that was the case for me. I don't know how many times I took pictures over the past semester and then didn't even get them off my phone or camera until a day or two or three or four later?

4 Comments:

Blogger luckeyfrog said...

I'm curious... I stumbled across this blog once, and I'm not really sure how it works.

Is it just random Boilers writing about whatever they notice that somehow relates to the Purdue community?

4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is exactly correct- they can post comments, opinons, events, pics, thoughts, rants, reviews, etc- whatever they want that is related to Purdue. I have, on a couple of occasions, requested posts on certain topics and plan on doing that more in the future.

5:09 PM  
Blogger Josette said...

A long-time reader of Girl in Black commented to me privately a perfect summation of my blogging habits: the heavier my Purdue courseload, the less I post to my blog. He's 1000% right. However, "Time" magazine named me Person of the Year anyway, so I have that going for me.

Also, I have a great idea for a series of posts next semester that I'll tell you via Facebook.

6:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's this crap about you being named person of the year?? I was named person of the year!

Trying to steal my notariety or something.... sheesh....

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home