Sunday, August 20, 2006

Wal-Mart, For Shame


This is my first post on this site. I am glad to be a part of it. With different people blogging you get a chance to gain multiple views on the same university. I am excited to see other's posts as well as to see how far this develops. Post number one for me. You ready? Well, here we go. I bet your wondering why that picture is up there. Do you see anything wrong with it. Look at the sign, now look at what they are selling. Not that they are making some kind of assumption between alcohol and college. This was taken at the Wal-Mart right outside Purdue. I went there recently and I think they noticed they made some sort of error because the sign is now suspiciously absent. I thought you guys might enjoy the picture.


On a completely different topic, I have to talk to you guys about this phenomenon. This kind of only applies to new freshman, but feel free to read on anyway. My roommate and I both experience(d) it, so I know it's not just me. There is always one person you see. You might not know them or even have talked to them, but where ever you go he/she is there. Think about it. I'm sure that person is popping into your head no problem. I can't explain it but I know it exits, maybe comment on this blog down below and tell me if I'm crazy or not. That's all for the first entry. I will try to post as much as I can when interesting things happen. Which are all the time. So keep checking back.


4 Comments:

Blogger Josette said...

I enjoy this photo very much.

11:26 PM  
Blogger Chris Foresman said...

I enjoy this comment very much.

P.s. I hate WalMart.

11:56 AM  
Blogger Joey said...

I know what you mean about seeing the same person a lot. Last semester there was this one guy that it almost seemed like I saw him every day, and almost always at different locations. He wasn't in any of my classes or anything, but was often in the same place as I. Very strange.

6:45 PM  
Blogger Tippecanoe said...

I've been seeing this guy lately who must be a staff member. He has long straight black hair and pronounced man-boobs. For a while I had him in the 'Pat' category, but the noticable 5:00 shadow was a dead giveaway.

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home