Sunday, December 17, 2006

PSA: Purdue Online

I know that probably a lot of the people that read this have come here from Purdue Online but I am amazed at how many people don't know about Purdue Online. I always hear people talking about needing to buy something, needing to sell something, needing to find a new roommate, needing to find someone to sublease, needing to find a car, needing to sell a car, or needing to have some questions answered. I always tell them to check out Purdue Online because A- there are free classifieds and B- there are people (at least one in particular that I can think of) that can answer about any Purdue related question you may have. So, if you haven't been to Purdue Online- go there now and bookmark it and then go back often.

There is one thing I always wonder, though, about Purdue Online. It says For Students, By Students but it seems there are far too many annoying former Purdue students on there causing problems for everyone. Why are they on there? They were students, they aren't students any more. I can maybe understand if they are still in Lafayette/West Lafayette but not if they aren't... which reminds me- you can put people on ignore so when your perfectly innocent thread gets bombed by those political freaks, you can put them on ignore and voila... you never have to see their idiotic comments again. It is, as someone once said, a good thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home