Wednesday, August 23, 2006

The Exponent Hot Coupon Deal Alert: Thank heavens for the Discount Den.

Back in the day [i.e. when I didn't have as much of a courseload as I have now] I used to blog the living daylights out of The Exponent on a regular basis as a feature I termed Exponential. I don't have that kind of free time anymore, but I do enjoy having a bit of fun with the kids at 460. I'll call this feature The Exponent Hot Coupon Deal Alert.

Some truly silly Discount Den coupons running in this week's Exponent offer 5 cent 1-subject notebooks, 5 cent highlighters & 25 cent Den Pops! Those of you who believe in 1-Subject Notebook Theory would do well to find a paper, then mosey down to Chauncey Hill Mall and stock up.

I miss the Den's used CD selection, but it's okay as long as they keep the crazy deals coming.

This is not a paid advertisement, and I have received no compensation for this post [except for a hot deal on a highlighter].

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home