Monday, August 28, 2006

Lawson Tour... OR... New Food Place!

I decided to take a little tour through the Lawson Computer Science Building today to see what it was all about. It only took me a couple of seconds before I discovered that there was food in there! I may be a little slow, though- so, I'm sure others know about it already- but, I am excited about the possibility of having somewhere new to eat in the vicinity of Beering. So, if you don't already know, they have a little closet sized place called The Port that is a combination Freshens/Seattle's Finest that has smoothies, coffee(of course), sandwiches, and salads. It is right inside the front door. I think they only have the Smoothie part of the Freshen's menu, though.


One of two doors into The Port. The sandwich board (tempting)

The rest of the building was pretty impressive, but of course, no ITAP lab- so, I guess I really don't care too much about it. (OH YAH, Here is link with a Video Tour from the Exponent). I did see a lot of open areas where people could meet or collaborate. The main common area is real nice and the conference rooms are pretty cool- but you can see inside all of the conference rooms when walking by, which could be distracting.












BTW- this post was made using Google's Writely.

1 Comments:

Blogger Josette said...

Dude, they have a patio! All pimp buildings should have a patio!

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home