Monday, August 28, 2006

Truth or dare in the dining hall?

No, I’m not talking about daring someone to eat the green pasta. I’m talking about full-on truth or dare being played by what appeared to be three freshman girls in the Earhart dining hall. I wasn’t aware that anything like that would ever go on until a super ditzy looking girl came over to the table I was sitting at and asked my friend and I, two guys, if she could ask us a question.

“Uhm, sure.”

“See, those two over there. Well, that one wanted me to ask if you have a tampon because she’s all out and doesn’t want to go get more.”

“Oh, sorry, I’m fresh out.”

As she walked back over to the table where they were all having a good laugh, I added “oh wait, I do have a used one that you can have.”

So, yah, that was funny. Ha, ha. I’m happy for them. They kept going. I could hear a couple of racy truth questions but the answers were mumbled and then there was another dare and one of them said something about “I can’t go and do that. Who do you want me to do it to?”

I had some studying to get to so I didn’t have time to sit around and see what THAT or who the victim was. I’m thinking there is a good chance that it could have been one of us at our table.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home